ARTHA ZEN VILLAS
The silicon valley of India, Bangalore, is not only home to some of the finest technopreneurs and geeks but is also fast becoming a chosen destination for people exploring super-luxury residential options. The city-based Artha group has emerged as a premier developer in this space. Its latest offering, the Artha Zen, is currently under development in Begur, south Bangalore, far from the bustle of downtown Bangalore. Once completed, the Artha Zen would be a series of super-luxury, custom-made villas, which would have Japanese architectural and design influence. These villas come with a range of home automation innovation inclusive of digital security system, gas detection devices and room lighting control. At Zen, the residents would truly be in touch with their inner self. A walk in the Japanese garden or meditation in your own backyard can be a great way to de-stress yourself.
- Developed by Artha Group
- Project launched in Oct, 2013
- Proposed completion by Oct, 2016
- Project area: 4.84 acres; 95,000 sq. ft of residential space & 6,000 sq. ft of recreational zone under development
- Key features: a) home automation, b) hot-stone spa & courtyard bathroom, and c) Zen garden
- Architecture by Fountain Head Design, Landscaping by Pragathi