Terms & Conditions
The logos of Asia’s Most Promising Brands, India’s Most Promising Brands, India’s Most Valuable Brands, India’s Most Loved Brands, Brands of the Year are exclusively held by WCRC International Private Limited and ibrands 360. Any form of duplication in concept/unfair usage will attract legal consequences.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and/or entry into our competitions. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website or enter our competitions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website or enter our competitions. Using the Website or entering our competitions implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website may only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- With the exception of personally identifiable information any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the India.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi, India
9. OUR DETAILS
Our company name is: WCRC International Private Limited
Our PAN number is: AABCW4773A
Our registered address is: A 83, Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi – 110020
Our GST Registration is: 07AABCW4773A
Our contact details are: +911165373446 / email@example.com
10. COMPETITION RULES
- From time to time we will promote a competition / competitions and all our awards throgh DM, website, email and digital promotions.
- The promoter is WCRC international Private Limied, company details as above.
- Our competitions are open to residents of all countries aged 18 years or over except employees of WCRC International Private Limited, Ex Employees, EX Auditors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
- There is no entry fee or any charges to enter any of our rankings and listings. Charges are only applicable in case of ADVERTORIAL features in our coffee table book, research report and Primary Research for Usage of Logo License Rights. Read our Legal and Disclaimer.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for our competition and details of how to enter are via www.mostvaluablebrands.com, www.mostadmiredasia.com, www.wcrcleaders.com, www.brands-illustrated.com
- Multiple different entries from the same person are allowed and count as multiple entries. Identical or partially identical entries from the same person will not be counted as additional entries.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, each competition will close two weeks after its launch date. Event dates and venues are sublect to changes.
- The rules and details of how to enter each competition can be found on the Swebsites and are updated regularly.
- For a competition entry to be complete it may need to include a brand needs to fill up the primary registration form.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate data details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each competition’s award is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Awards are not transferable.
- Winner will be chosen from all entries received.
- Winner will be notified by emails directly within 7 days of the selection process.