Kingdom university, founded in 2001, is a name to reckon with not just in Bahrain but all over the world. The university claims the position of a popular private higher education institution in the Kingdom of Bahrain, with an enrollment of over 1,000 students each year. It offers bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in the field of arts, law, business administration and architecture engineering as well as in design.
The university does not constrain the experience of learning only with theoretical concepts as it provides students with industrial visits, thus endowing them with practical experience and skills. Given its quality of education, its degrees are recognised all over the world.
Its infrastructure includes fully equipped lecture halls, multi-cuisine food court, scientific laboratories equipped with latest technologies and presentation halls. The university’s success lies in its emphasis on quality research. Its simulation labs and innovation centres are dedicated to that end.
The university is a repository of knowledge with a library. With a large seating capacity, the library is equipped with books, journals, other resources, internet browsing, online database and CDs/DVDs.
The university’s Membership Associations and International Bodies with
• Member of the International Universities Council (IUC) since December 2010
• Signatory of the Magna Charta Universitatum since September 2010
• Member of the Union of the Islamic World Universities
• Member of the Association of Arab Private Institutions for Higher Education
• A joint cooperation with European universities