Legal & Disclaimer: WCRC
Disclaimer & Logo License:
Symbol Licence Rights
Any brand wanting to promote their brand through usage of logo communications in their advertising campaigns through leading newspaper, magazines, TV Channels and other public advertising mediums have to necessarily take the research report on the particular ‘Brand Award’. The particular research report will need to be updated with a primary questionnaire with 500 respondents. The questionnaires along with the research report will be submitted to the brand.
The logo usage in external communications through advertising medium necessarily need to mention the research source along with competition research analysis.
WCRC International Private Limited/ibrands 360 does not take the ownership and responsibility of brands/companies violating the advertising guidelines set up by various governing bodies of Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation.
WCRC/ibrands360 is into publishing of coffee table book/research report of the Asia’s Most Promising Brands, India’s Most Promising Brands, Brands of the Year, Asia’s Best and Fastest Growing Real Estate Brands, Asia’s Best and Fastest Growing Real Estate Healthcare, Best Brands and other intellectual properties. The coffee table books and other publications feature the best brands in various fields and intellectual properties by WCRC/ibrands 360. The Awards given by WCRC/ibrands360 are special achievement recognition of the brands. The surveys are conducted through online and offline methodology.
Logo Usage Rights Policy: As mentioned in the above guidelines, brands wishing to opt for Logo Communications Rights necessarily require to get the research report with source data of 500 Primary Respondents and the analysis report mentioning ‘Research with others in the category’, ‘Primary Respondent Questionnaires’ and ‘Brand Research’.
Terms & Conditions
The logos of Asia’s Most Promising Brands, India’s Most Promising Brands, India’s Most Valuable Brands, India’s Most Loved Brands, Brands of the Year, India’s Most Trusted CEO’S are exclusively held by WCRC International Private Limited and ibrands 360. Any form of duplication in concept/unfair usage will attract legal consequences.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and/or entry into our competitions. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website or enter our competitions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website or enter our competitions. Using the Website or entering our competitions implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website may only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- With the exception of personally identifiable information any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the India.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi, India
9. OUR DETAILS
Our company name is: WCRC International Private Limited
Our PAN number is: AABCW4773A
Our registered address is: A 83, Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi – 110020
Our GST Registration is: 07AABCW4773A
Our contact details are: +911165373446 / email@example.com
10. COMPETITION RULES
- From time to time we will promote a competition / competitions and all our awards throgh DM, website, email and digital promotions.
- The promoter is WCRC international Private Limied, company details as above.
- Our competitions are open to residents of all countries aged 18 years or over except employees of WCRC International Private Limited, Ex Employees, EX Auditors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
- There is no entry fee or any charges to enter any of our rankings and listings. Charges are only applicable in case of ADVERTORIAL features in our coffee table book, research report and Primary Research for Usage of Logo License Rights. Read our Legal and Disclaimer.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for our competition and details of how to enter are via www.mostvaluablebrands.com, www.mostadmiredasia.com, www.wcrcleaders.com, www.brands-illustrated.com
- Multiple different entries from the same person are allowed and count as multiple entries. Identical or partially identical entries from the same person will not be counted as additional entries.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, each competition will close two weeks after its launch date. Event dates and venues are sublect to changes.
- The rules and details of how to enter each competition can be found on the websites and are updated regularly.
- For a competition entry to be complete it may need to include a brand needs to fill up the primary registration form.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate data details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each competition’s award is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Awards are not transferable.
- Winner will be chosen from all entries received.
- Winner will be notified by emails directly within 7 days of the selection process.
World Consulting Research Corporation is a prestigious consulting, research and knowledge company with its origin from India. All properties mentioned are trademarks of WCRC, a trademark of World Consulting & Research Corporation Private Limited.
Each member and correspondent firm within WCRC operates with its business motives.
Any and all references to WCRC refers to World Consulting & Research Private Limited.
The name “World Consulting & Research Corporation”, the WCRC logo, ”Asia’s Most Promising Brands” are trademarks owned by World Consulting & Research Private Limited. All copyright is owned by World Consulting & Research Corporation Private Limited including the copyright in the WCRC and Asia’s Most Promising logo; all rights are reserved.
In the presentation of this website, every effort has been made to propose the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. However, unintentional errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations often change. Information on this website is not intended for application without advice.
Information on this site is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of interest. The application and impact of the laws can vary widely from case to case, based upon the specific or unique facts involved. Accordingly, the information in this site is not intended to serve as legal, accounting, financial or tax advice. Users are encouraged to consult with professional advisors at their local Grant Thornton office for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision. In the event of dispute all matters will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi. This disclaimer and all terms and conditions on this site are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
No part of the text or graphics on this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, print, online or mechanical, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, re-keying, or using any information storage and retrieval system, without expressed written permission from World Consulting & Research Corporation.
Safety of data download
The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Nevertheless, WCRC will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
WCRC may provide with contents such as pdf, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in as information. Every material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws.The User may use the matter only as expressly authorized by WCRC and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization. Clients and other users acknowledge and agree that they shall not upload post, reproduce, or distribute any content on or through the services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of WCRC, without obtaining the written permission of the owner of such right.
Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorised submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the user to personal liability or criminal prosecution.