Little’s, a brand synonymous with babycare in India, has been helping mothers take better care of their babies since 1980. Little’s is one of the oldest and most trusted baby care brands in India. Today, it has emerged also as one of India’s fastest growing brands.
Blaze of Brilliance
Little’s, which started as a brand of baby feeding bottles in 1980 has emerged over the years as India’s leading babycare brand with a product range spanning multiple categories and catering to the entire 0-4 age group. Little’s product range today includes baby feeding bottles and other feeding accessories, skin care products, grooming accessories, bath and bed-time products, clothing accessories, toys and giftsets. Little’s has been growing at a scorching pace of over 30% year over year for the last decade and is present today in almost every city and town across India. The products are available at pharmacies, general stores, supermarkets, toy shops and baby specialty stores. Little’s is also the leading babycare brand at all modern trade outlets and e-commerce websites in India.
Engagements that Enthralls
Little’s believes that every baby deserves the best! And that there is nothing more precious, delicate and beautiful than a new born baby. Little’s goes to great extents in order to ensure that its products make every baby’s first years happier, healthier and safer.
Little’s operates in a market segment where consumer trust is everything. Little’s has been able to win over the hearts and minds of its consumers by continuously offering the highest quality products to help mothers in nurturing and bringing up their babies. The company is highly committed to the quality and safety of all its products right from the design stage right through manufacturing and packing stages.
Little’s as a brand has many firsts to its name. Little’s was the first Indian brand to introduce antibacterial baby wipes, which helps protect the baby from germs and infection. Little’s was the first brand to introduce cornstarch enriched baby powder in India, which helps reduce diaper rash. Little’s patented variflow silicone nipple helps reduce colic while feeding the baby. Moreover, all of Little’s products are packaged using best in class and international quality packaging material, which creates an impeccable and lasting impression in the mind of the consumer at a glance.
Little’s tagline of “We care a Little More” perfectly summarizes the brand’s promise to its customers. Little’s prides itself on going the extra distance to ensure that its products makes the lives of babies better and that of mothers more convenient. While there can be no substitute for a mother, Little’s comes a close second.
1. Little’s was first launched in 1980 by Voltas Ltd. (part of Tata Group)
2. Launched with just 3 products, Little’s product portfolio has expanded over the years to include 115 baby necessity products targeting the entire 0-4 age group
3. Little’s brand has grown at a CAGR of 30% for last 10 years
1. Little’s high quality standards, innovative products and attractive packaging has won the hearts and minds of consumers across India.
2. Little’s tagline of “We Care a Little More” perfectly summarizes the brand’s promise to its customers.
3. Given that 85% of the world’s population lives in ‘developing nations’ such as India, Little’s is well poised to emerge as the leading baby care brand globally.