Mr. Rajesh Sinha Founder and CEO of Fulcrum Worldwide
1. Rajesh Sinha is the founder and CEO of Fulcrum Worldwide.
2. Under his aegis Fulcrum diversified its industry-specific offerings and expanded its operations to include UK, APAC and South America.
3. The cloud product he envisioned for the Higher Education sector won several awards for supporting next generation collaborative learning.
4. His idea of building a culinary ERP software that takes care of end-to-end supply chain management is already a success.
5. Rajesh was also instrumental in helping team Fulcrum develop a portal framework for the BFSI sector.
6. As a consistent innovator, he also made a mark in the healthcare sector as he conceptualized an information platform that provides personalized data at the moment of care. The innovation is now helping caregivers deliver better experience to the patients.
7. In 2015, Ernst & Young announced that Rajesh Sinha, founder and CEO of Fulcrum Worldwide, is a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2015.
8. Under his thought leadership, Fulcrum was recognized as one of the best employers by the DQ TOP 20 in 2008, 2011 and 2012, and as the fastest growing company by Inc. Magazine.
9. He received the Fast 50 Asian American Businesses Award for “demonstrating resilience and performance with excellence.”
10. Rajesh is on the board of advisors for consortiums in US and Europe. From advising CEOs, CTOs and CXOs on the trends such as Big Data and Mobile strategies to mentoring students of HE institutions on entrepreneurship, he reaches out to the entire ecosystem of present and future thought leaders through conferences and workshops.
11. He’s frequently invited as a keynote speaker and presenter at global events such as Liferay Symposiums, EUNIS, NASSCOM sessions, and SOA symposiums. Rajesh also delivers talks pertaining to emerging economies and business challenges.
12. Fulcrum Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, is a cause led by him. It enables underprivileged kids to get continuous access to education and employability. He helps brain- injured children and their parents worldwide by promoting lectures, books, and materials. Rajesh was given “Leonardo da Vinci” award by The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential for his efforts to serve brain-injured children.
13. Rajesh lives with his wife and son in NJ, USA. He is an avid runner and encourages his employees to lead a healthy lifestyle and maintain a work-life balance.
Mr. Paresh Chaudhry
Editorial September 2015