Country of origin : PHILIpPINES
Industry : SERVICES
- Incorporated in 1996 in Philippines.
- Launched its international operations in 2001 and now flies to Bangkok, Busan, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu etc.
- Budgies and Travel Awards 2012 Low- Cost Carrier of the Year and LCC CEO of the Year.
- 2011, Cebu Pacific flew its 50 millionth passenger from Manila to Beijing. The airline targets to reach the 100 million passengers mark in 2015.
- On January 31, 2012 the airline announced a lease order for eight Airbus A330-300 aircraft for use in long-haul flights from the Philippines to Australia, Europe, and the United States. Cebu Pacific plans to commence flights to these destinations by the third quarter of 2013.